Kompetisies Terms and Conditions
Below are the standard terms and conditions applicable to all competitions conducted/promoted partly or wholly by, or associated with, KOSMOS 94.1.
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by KOSMOS 94.1 within 90 days of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by KOSMOS 94.1.
- No person may, on behalf of a third party, enter any competition hosted partly or in whole by KOSMOS 94.1. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No director of COSMOS DIGITAL NAMIBIA LIMITED, employee at KOSMOS 94.1 and/or their agencies, and members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition on KOSMOS 94.1, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter any of the competitions hosted partly or in whole by KOSMOS 94.1.
- Prizes are non-transferable and are not negotiable.
- All prizes must be collected at the registered offices of KOSMOS 94.1 in Windhoek, at own cost.
- Prizes not collected/claimed within 60 days of being won will be disposed of at KOSMOS 94.1’s discretion.
- Winners of specific competitions accept that certain other conditions may apply as prescribed by KOSMOS 94.1 and/or the respective sponsor of the specific competition. Where there are specific terms and conditions, in addition to these standard terms and conditions, such terms and conditions shall be listed under the terms and conditions of the specific competition.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
- Entrants below the age of 18 (eighteen) should obtain their parents’ or guardian’s consent before entering the competition.
- By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by KOSMOS 94.1, where entry is online, participants further agree to be bound by our Internet Terms & Conditions.
- Beware of bogus callers & SMS notifications that say you’ve won with KOSMOS 94.1. Here’s how you can check for bogus notifications:
- You will NEVER be contacted by SMS if you are a winner.
- Unless pre-arranged with you, KOSMOS 94.1 representatives will NEVER come to your office or home to say you’re a winner or to deliver a prize.
- The ONLY prize collection-point from KOSMOS 94.1 is the registered offices of KOSMOS 94.1. Please NEVER agree to collect a prize from ANYWHERE else. Under exceptional circumstances and with management approval, prizes will be couriered to winners who live outside of a 50km radius of the KOSMOS 94.1 offices at the winner’s expense.
- If anyone contacts you to say you’ve won a prize in a KOSMOS 94.1 competition, make sure you entered it! If anyone calls to say you’ve won a competition you never entered with KOSMOS 94.1, it is NOT one of our representatives.
- Our representatives will be able to quote you your ID number. If in ANY doubt, ask the caller for their name and the KOSMOS 94.1 switchboard number and phone the caller back. Any number other than 061 255 985 means the caller is trying to trick you.
- If you are concerned that a bogus caller has contacted you, please store the number of the caller (if you have caller ID) and email it to email@example.com